The Auto Finance News team is pleased to announce five financial service and mobility startups that will show off their technologies on stage at Auto Finance Summit East in Nashville, Tenn., on Thursday, May 11, 2023.
The annual Demo Challenge provides a platform for financial service and mobility startups under 7 years old to present their tech in front of auto finance industry executives and decision makers.
The demo companies will be vying to win the Best in Show prize which will be decided by a panel of judges. The winning startup receives an advertising package on AFN.
The 2023 demo company field at AFS East includes:
- Debexpert: Platform for trading delinquent debt;
- FairPlay AI: Loan decisioning platform that utilizes AI to detect implicit bias in underwriting;
- Karus AI: Credit decisioning tool and portfolio management platform;
- RunBuggy: Vehicle transportation management platform; and
- Zevvy: Offers consumers EV lease options.
Applications are still being accepted for the May Demo Challenge. Fintech startups with an eye toward consumer finance are invited to complete a short survey to be considered by the editorial team. Companies are required to present a live demo at the event.
Auto Finance Summit East, Auto Finance News’ new spring event, is scheduled for May 10-12 at the JW Marriott Nashville featuring a fireside chat with Peter Muriungi, CEO of Chase Auto. Visit autofinance.live.