Bank Automation Summit U.S. 2023, taking place March 2-3 at the Westin Charlotte in Charlotte, N.C., offers auto lenders a chance to hear from banking technology professionals on strategies and best practices for automating bank functions.
View the full summit agenda here.
This premier industry event, presented by Auto Finance News’ sister publication Bank Automation News, features panel discussions on automation and innovation with speakers from Wells Fargo, FICO and Fifth Third that will address challenges such as cloud migration, updating legacy technology stacks and finding symmetry between automation and human capital. Event topics will include:
- Solving data expandability issues through the cloud;
- Advancements in business intelligence for banking; and
- Strategies for automating real-time payment processes.
Event participants can choose from concurrent tracks: Advanced Technology and Advanced Strategy.
The Advanced Technology track will include panel discussions — with executives from Truist, TD Bank and more — on innovations in business intelligence and strategies for addressing legacy core systems. Panelists will dive into:
- Strategies for pushing legacy systems to their limits;
- How to transition to new applications; and
- A review of business intelligence use cases.
The Advanced Strategy track will feature panel discussions on automation operations and topics including:
- Balancing automation and human capital;
- How to pitch senior management on transformation initiatives; and
- Technical imperatives.