The speaker roster for the Auto Finance Summit has been set, and it is comprised of an impressive group of 28 senior industry executives.
The summit’s speaker faculty will tackle topics such as credit performance, pricing and underwriting, risk management, funding, and technology. Here’s just a sampling of speakers from the roster:
• Dan Berce, president and CEO, AmeriCredit Corp.
• Mike Buckingham, president and CEO, Hyundai Motor Finance Corp.
• Ken Clark, SVP, Bank of America Dealer Financial Services
• Bruce Harris, VP & CFO, VW Credit Inc.
• Dawn Harvey, AVP, M&T Bank
• Dave Shevsky, Director of Enterprise Risk, GMAC LLC
Click here for the complete list of speakers.
And for the complete agenda, go here.
Hundreds of executives — from captives, banks, credit unions, independent finance companies, and Wall Street firms — are scheduled to attend the conference in Las Vegas Oct. 6-8. Comprehensive information on the Summit is available at www.autofinancesummit.com.