Auto Finance News has selected seven startup companies to compete in the third annual DEMOvation Challenge, a showcase of new technology. The event, sponsored by Market Scan, takes place at the Auto Finance Innovation Summit — part of Auto Finance Accelerate — at the Omni Hotel in San Diego, California on Tuesday, May 14.
The seven startups that will be taking the stage in San Diego include:
- Aclaro, a risk management tool powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Bloom, a blockchain solution for secure identity and credit scoring
- CarDeals2Me, a mobile application that connects consumers with dealers and lenders
- Dasceq, a platform that optimizes collection efforts with data-driven insights
- DriveItAway, a company that connects rideshare drivers with dealerships’ idle stock
- Launch Mobility, a full-service solution to help manage mobility services
- TurboPass, a multi-channel distribution platform that delivers validated consumer “ability to repay” data
The winner of the DEMOvation Challenge will receive an advertising package on AutoFinanceNews.net worth up to $10,000.
The Auto Finance Innovation Summit will explore which disruptive technologies have true importance to the industry, and beyond that, how those technologies can be refashioned to break auto finance’s mold.
Join us for two days of sessions featuring executives from financial institutions and cutting-edge startups exploring topics like the latest trends in direct lending, practical applications for machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data analytics.
To register, or to learn more about the 2019 event, visit the Auto Finance Innovation Summit homepage here.Like This Post