Auto Finance News has selected seven startup companies to compete in the fourth annual DEMOvation Challenge, a showcase of new technology.
The event, sponsored by Market Scan, and takes place at the Auto Finance Innovation Summit at the Omni Hotel in San Diego, California on Wednesday, March 11.
The seven startups that will be taking the stage in San Diego include:
- 12thTech provides a modern technology solution to the wholesale finance auditing industry. 12thTech services floorplan and wholesale companies with a global-ready auditing solution.
- Carlabs.ai, an AI-powered, automated chat solution provider for auto brands. Carlabs.ai’s clients include Kia Motors America, Kia Motors Mexico, Kia Motors India, Hyundai Capital America and BMW Financial Services.
- Curu enables auto-lenders to recover rejected and lost accounts by boosting applicant eligibility.
- Flowcast provides an AI platform to automate and power smarter credit decisions.
- MK Decision‘s mission is to make lending simple with its digital customer experiences and streamlined lender workflows to bring financial institutions a complete platform for digital lending.
- Remitter, a white-labeled communications platform that helps creditors improve recovery with their delinquent customers, optimizes the recovery and collections process with a mobile-first experience — enhanced by artificial intelligence.
- VoiceOps, a sales coaching and training platform for high-volume call centers, helps increase team performance.
The winner of the DEMOvation Challenge will receive an advertising package on AutoFinanceNews.net.
The Auto Finance Innovation Summit will explore which disruptive technologies have true importance to the industry, and beyond that, how those technologies can be refashioned to break auto finance’s mold.
Join us for two days of sessions featuring executives from established financial institutions and cutting-edge startups. The event will explore how captive and non-captive lenders are innovating through data-driven approaches to improve operational efficiencies and streamlining servicing and collection practices.
To register, or to learn more about the 2020 event, visit the Auto Finance Innovation Summit homepage here.