It seems 2017 officially reached the mobility tipping point, where autonomous vehicles, car subscriptions, and mobility services have continually gained momentum.
Artificial intelligence got its fair share of interest from the auto finance industry, as many lenders looked to machine learning to bolster credit decisioning, among other use-cases.
Meanwhile, Daimler Financial Services and RCI Bank and Services attempted to position themselves as leaders in the mobility space.
Additionally, the luxury auto subscription sector expanded with the entry of Porsche, and Fair and Moovel have made a splash this year as well.
Check out the top 10 mobility stories from this year below, including venture capital firms sparking an interest in the mobility of the future, and how captives are rethinking auto insurance.
- 10 Auto Finance and Mobility Companies Tackling AI
- 10 VC Firms Investing in the Mobility of the Future
- RCI Bank and Services Positions Itself for Future Mobility
- Mobility to Change Secondary Market, Goldman Economist Says
- How Mobility is Forcing Captives to Rethink Insurance
- Daimler Financial Targets Boost in Mobility Presence With New Execs
- Pricing for Affordability: Fair’s Mobility Structure Explained
- Moovel’s Accelerator Seeks Mobility Aggregator Startups
- Porsche Targets Fintech, Mobility Startups for New Accelerator
- Daimler Financial Services Continues Expansion With Turo Investment